Microsoft Toolkit is a great activator tool that is used to activate the Windows and Microsoft products. It is easy to use, safe, and secure. With the help of it, you can easily activate your Windows and Microsoft products of any version easily. Now we are going to tell you about the different version of the tool that you can use to activate your product as per your system requirement.
Requirement: Microsoft .net Framework 4.0 or above.
• Use for activation of Microsoft Office 2010 or above and Windows Vista and later.
• Using KMS virtual machine, it provides the KMS activation support for Windows 8, Server 2012, and Office 13.
• Requires Microsoft .net Framework 4.0 or above.
• Works for Windows Vista and later and Office 2010 and 2013
• You are required KMS virtual machine, if you are using Windows Toolkit in Windows 8.
• Activates the Microsoft Office 10 and 13.
• Holds the status of activation and display it to the user.
• Perform validation of product key.
• Use for creating a backup license.
• Require 32 bit and 64 bit operating system.
• Use EZ and KMS activation modules.
• Installed using .exe file.
• Work as a separate app.
Features: • Activates all the Office and Windows Products.
• Supports both offline and online activation mode.
• Supports KMS PID.
• Requires 64 bit operating system.
• Supports the KMS and EZ modules.
• No internet connection required.
• Use to activate MS Office and Windows products.
• Online and offline activation module.
• Takes the key backup.
• Fixed errors like token back up, Office 2010 activation error and Office 2007 .dll is missing error.
• Require .net Framework 4.0 or later.
• Require no internet connection.
• Activate Office 2013 and below.
• Activate Windows 8.1 and below.
• Can activate products via offline mode.
• Require latest .net Framework.
• Use to activate latest versions of Office and Windows.
• Requires the latest interface.
• Supports Office 2010, 2013 and the latest Microsoft Office 2016.
• Supports Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
• Compatible with Windows 10.
• Have Product key.
• Uses KMS uninstaller.
• Contains TAP adapter drivers.
• Provides Windows 10 tech preview support.
• Have a task scheduler update library.
• Require latest .net framework
• Uses win 32 API to create and delete IP Routes
• Built-in auto KMS
• Activates all types of Office and Windows versions
• No need SFX EXE file to remove
Requires latest .net Framework
• Automatic version detection
• Activates any version of Office and Windows
• Use auto KMS activation module
• Auto KMS enables Windows log service
• Does not need to delete of SFX EXE file to restart TAP adapter
• Creation and deletion of IP Routes with WIN32 API
• No need to use command line
• High Security and Configuration management
Requires the latest .net Framework
• Support Windows 8 and 10 and Office 2010 and above.
• Instead of command line, it uses the WMI to set IP address at TAP Adapters.
• No need to use SFX files to remove or restart TAP adapter.
• Creation and deletion of IP Routes with WIN32 API.
• Automatically enables the window log service, if disabled.
• Windows 10 tech preview support.
• Includes the Window task scheduler library. • Contains the WinDivert folder to remove and reduce the errors.
• Automatic Windows detection.
Requires latest .net Framework
• Supports all versions of Windows and Office.